By Credit Life Admin | 29 November, 2017 | credit knowledge, credit repair, credit repair system, credit repair systems, Credit Score, CreditLife, do it yourself credit repair, financial knowledge, simple dollar, the simple dollar | Read more
Posts in the financial knowledge category
Teaching Your Child Responsible CreditIs credit card management the right move? Learn from this USA Today article how you can help your child begin to build a good credit history in three different ways.
Employment and Credit ChecksIf you are interviewing for a job, a credit check may be a part of the process. Have you ever wondered what credit details are shared with potential employers and how the process works? This Money & Career Cheat Sheet article explains.
Shop Carefully Through Holiday Credit Card PromotionsSo you are planning to sign up for a credit card with a special promotion this holiday season. Read this NerdWallet article to understand the differences between deferred interest and an introductory 0% annual percentage rate, and why the difference is so important.
How Does Age Impact Credit Score?Age can favorably impact your score due to a longer credit history, but not paying attention to some very important other criteria can negate some advantages. This The Motley Fool article explains.
Finance Charges DefinedThis USA Today article elaborates on credit card finance charges, and ways you can prevent these charges.
Secure Online Holiday ShoppingThis video from Bloomberg highlights some good security tips to follow as you are beginning your online shopping this holiday season.
Balance Transfers and Credit ScoreYou've decided to transfer credit card debt to a card with a lower rate- how does this affect your credit score? This NerdWallet article explains.
Happy Healthy Holiday CreditAs the holidays begin, purchases multiply. This feature from Mint is another article focusing on how to be a careful holiday spender. Mint explains why your utilization rate is so important, and how to make sure it stays on track.
Debit Cards Versus Credit CardsWhich is smarter to utilize- debit or credit cards- and at what times? This ClickOrlando article focuses on credit, budget, as well as security considerations.
Subscribe to our feed
- affiliate program
- Boston Globe
- click orlando
- consumer reports
- credit bureaus
- credit buy home
- credit buying home
- credit card
- Credit Card Funding System
- credit cards
- credit home
- credit knowledge
- credit repair
- credit repair system
- credit repair systems
- Credit Score
- credit unemployment
- Customer Review
- debit card
- do it yourself credit repair
- financial knowledge
- identity theft
- money & career cheat sheet
- money and career cheat sheet
- Motley Fool
- nerd wallet
- new york times
- ny times
- parent co.
- payment week
- simple dollar
- The Motley Fool
- the simple dollar
- the spokesman-review
- USA Today
- washington post
- For those of you American Express lovers...28 January, 2023
- One of the quickest ways to raise your scores 10-40 pts per bureau27 January, 2023
- Housing Prices still largely raising despite massive rate increases26 January, 2023
- Consumers are now extending paybacks to afford NEW and USED autos26 January, 2023
- Mortgage Interest Rates Last 20 years26 January, 2023
- University and College tuition rise breakdown09 January, 2020
- Credit card delinquency rates08 January, 2020
- Mortgage delinquency rates08 January, 2020
- The unexplainable outpacing of the cost of a new car purchase relative to inflation07 January, 2020
- House of Representatives trying to help consumers....06 January, 2020